Thursday, July 28, 2011

Alvinisms 1277

"Make a decision, even if it's wrong."

-Jarvis Klem

Thought of the day: Wow, that was a really long series of post all about a regular trip to Portland, Oregon. It just goes to show how amazing things can be without being far. Yeah the Pyramids were mind blowing but even a small little diner can give someone a transforming feeling. Back random photos of my so called regular life. Thanks for reading.

Food for thought:

Brown sugar cupcakes infused w/ cream soda, filled and drizzled with butterscotch ganache and frosted with butterscotch buttercream. Holy crap! Can someone please try to make these!?!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Mom and Pops picked me up and I took them out for dinner before getting home.

Meet Adela and Arturo.

I ain't drivin...Beer me!

The dankest chimichurri ever.

I don't remember what everything was but for sure it was all delicious.

Cuban pulled pork always makes me happy.



Last ones to leave. It was a nice catch up dinner w/ the folks.

If you're ever in Oceanside, you should check this place out.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: