Monday, July 25, 2011

Alvinisms 1275

"Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you don't."

-Pete Seeger

Thought of the day: Ah, no more "did you knows".

Food for thought:

Rich chocolate cupcakes with dark chocolate ganache and white chocolate drizzle.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Chillin on the streets later in the day like we never just went rafting down the river for hours.

We were gonna just do a chill night w/ a "Brew and View" movie and drinks but, the wind say "nah, lets go bananas."

No nap, so I defs needed something to keep me going.

I'm not a coffee drinker but "when in Rome."

It's funny cuz we drove by Voodoo Doughnuts at least 5 times on this trip and it was packed each time. Then on the last night, we finally hit the jackpot! It's good. Trust.

It may look lame, the famed "maple bacon bar"; but holy crap that really is the best maple I've ever had!

Eddie back at work, the kiddies are out to play! Last night we thought we'd end up w/ a chill one. Hell nah! "One meeeellion doll hairs!"

Time to get end the trip right and start the night.

My body is tired, my brain is fatigued, my eyes are half closed, but leehhhh gooooo!!!

Now you can't tell if I'm sleeping.

We found this spot cuz it was one of Portland's few "hip hop" spots and were about to leave cuz it wasn't playing very good music. Then it got good.

As explained on my notepad.

WBZ 4 Life.

The Filipina Loca.

Bahahaha, this random dude was the definition of douche bag. He really was a stuck up, conceited, a-hole. Moving on.

Rosie dance w/ this dude for a while. (I called him Sayed from Lost) He asked for her facebook, then told her he was married. Strange-y. Apparently though he was a good dancer.

These are definitely "winning" faces.

We rule Portland!

The future? Bahahahahaha!

The dude got low, and he was at least 6 foot.

Till next time Pacific Northwest. You stay classy Portland.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: