Sunday, July 17, 2011

Alvinisms 1268

"My home is not a place, it is people."

-Lois McMaster Bujold

Did you know: July is National Ice Cream Month!

Thought of the day: I haven't seen a professional soccer game since the San Diego Soccers still had Walt Weiss so when I found out there was gonna be a game while were were in Portland I had to throw the idea out there. Everyone was on board and everyone had a great time. Even thought the Portland Timbers lost to Sporting Kansas City, going to a sporting even amidst a vacay was different and fun.

Food for thought:

Tempura fried salmon and asparagus wrapped in nori with citrus grain mustard, ikura and wasabi aioli.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


We're cabbing it somewhere.

Sake bombs before the Portland Timbers game!

I love their fan support.

There is an Edwin somewhere in here.

Soccer fans unite!

Cheers to beginning of a night I soon forgot...err...more like I just don't remember.

Beer and Cracker Jacks time!

Our Women's US Soccer team may have lost in the World Cup finals but people are starting to find the beauty in soccer at all levels. That makes me happy and excited for its future in the US.


So I dunno where the series of scared, surprised, or who knows what kind of facials came from.





Bahahaha. Once Ellen got the my beanie and her glasses on she stayed in character the whole night!










Ah the beginning of the end of the night, for me at least.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: