Sunday, May 01, 2011

Alvinisms 1236

"The right path is my path"

-Street Fighter II V anime

Did you know: One of the boats in Ken's stage in Street Fighter II has the name "Buppo" written on it. "Buppo" is actually the name of one of Street Fighter II's many game designers.

Thought of the day: I have got to have one of the most rewarding jobs in the world. It's funny how everyday I get surprised and/or see something new. And over time it's crazy to see how the kids and myself develop. I knew growing up that I wanted to do something helping people as a job, but I never saw myself as a teacher. But I'm sure glad I am where I am.

Food for thought:

Shrimp, tuna, and lobster tacos in crispy taro root shells. Oh my perfect Trifecta!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I really wish I could share my student's performance and pictures from last week.

Each of them were dressed and had full make up for our play "The Wizard of Oz."

It was months full of hard work and planning but it was well worth it. They were all so happy and proud of themselves.

So a few of us treated ourselves to dinner and drinks afterwards.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: