Friday, April 29, 2011

Alvinisms 1235

"Patience is genius."

-Comte de Buffon (1707 - 1788)

Did you know: The only sweat glands a dog has are between the paw pads.

Thought of the day: ANTARCTICA IS ON! I just paid my deposit and reserved my spot on the boat. Now, where to come up w/ the rest of the money...

Food for thought:

Miso butterscotch glazed pork belly, green apple mustard and bacon croutons. SAY WHAT!?! Bacon croutons to go along w/ this goodness!?!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Ollie's bday started at 57 Degrees Wine Bar for Food Truck Friday.

I heard on the radio that this was one of the best pizzas in San Diego. I was surprised to see a food truck pizza spot hold that title.

It was just OK. I'll give it another shot though because there has to be something special right?

Fatch and I on our way to East Village Tavern to continue the night.

I've known Ollie for over 18 years. We've been friends and best friends ever since. Wildboyz 4 life!



Fatcho and Ollie.

Mr. Freddy is in the building. Awesome shirt.

Toe-Knee in San Diego for the night and for his BFF.

Carne asada potato skins get a thumbs up.

3 very funny people.

Cheers!

Heather! It's surfs up time, I'll be at your house much more often.

Oh my Peanut! No really, his name is Peanut. Actually its Andrew but we've been friends since middle school so I get to forever know him as Peanut.

Ian and Kaleena are aww zum.

Taking a hike to Onyx/Thin.

I haven't seen Crystal in a while. Actually, same to you too Kimtan.

2 Viets and 1 Flip.

Something musta been wrong w/ my face this night. Haha.

Ollie love Vince. He's not just a little brother anymore.

You know what sparklers mean!

CHAMPAGNE SHOWERS! Great action shot.

You love it!

And drinking it too.

Ollie's drunk I think. Hahaha.

April, Chrisanne and a melted face.

They're not $100 bills but it was fun to toss em anyway.

Ian's like, "My baby can drink!"


April (Ian's little sis) and Vince (Chris's little bro)

Heather and Francisco.

Hahaha Cindy in the back.

Faces to love.

It was a great birthday night for everyone. Happy birthday Ollie. 143. WBZ 4 life!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: