Monday, April 25, 2011

Alvinisms 1234

"A dog owns nothing, yet is seldom dissatisfied."

-Irish Proverb

Did you know: An adult dog has 42 teeth.

Thought of the day: This will be the weirdest, randomest, strangest post in my 5 years of blogging I think. It all started w the very first picture that I keep on file cuz it makes me laugh every time I look at it.

Well a few days ago I sent the picture to Althea aka Freezers aka Frees and we went on a spree of finding pictures of dogs that do the same thing. Here are the results and a few that still made us laugh.

Yes, we Freezers are strange. Shoot, just look at our nickname for each other. Even weirder is that we both have the same name now that I think of it.

Food for thought:

Succulent king crab legs w/ clarified butter.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


The picture that started it all.

Might be the same dog?

I honestly think there is a pokemon that looks like this.




If you haven't read my "thought of the day" you probably should. It would explain this post. Hahaha!

If you haven't read my "thought of the day" you probably should. It would explain this post. Hahaha!
If you haven't read my "thought of the day" you probably should. It would explain this post. Hahaha!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: