Saturday, April 23, 2011

Alvinisms 1233

"We could have bought a small yacht with what we spent on our dog an dall the things he destroyed. Then again, how many yachts wait by the door all day for your return?"

-John Grogan

Did you know: A dog’s normal body temperature is 100.5 to 102.5 degrees Fahrenheit.

Thought of the day: Ah the end of my Spring Break, the photos aren't enough to sum up how much fun I had, what I've learned, gained appreciations for, ate, smiled, laughed, and just enjoyed. So big thanks once again to all the people who made my trip awesome.

Food for thought:

Jalapeno popper grilled cheese w/ cheddar, cream cheese and fresh jalapeno.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Wakey wakey, Jomo and Brian are here to go for a hikey.

Many of these photos are from their blogs along w/ Toe-Knee's blog.

What is this!?! It was like a giant egg but filled w/ giant seeds.

Up up and away.


Brothers?

Stop and smell the flowers. Ummm, too close.

The trail up is kinda short so I sprint up the hills.

Video bloggin all day.

I am here!!!

Fuel for world takeover.

Brian, Jomo, Alvinism, and Toe-Knee. Check out 4 of the best blogs on the net.

Failed boy band: SwaggedOutHike. Hahaha!

I love the road less traveled.


Time to eat. All organic Hugos.

Thanks for the photos Jomo and Brian.

H2O, blueberry lemonade, ginger lemonade, OJ, and espresso.

Papa's Eggs: bacon, chicken sausage, scallions, omelette w/ potatoes.

Chipotle Scamble: chicken breast, veggies, corn tortilla, sour cream, sauce omelet w/ fresh fruit.

Power of Green Salad: a bunch of lettuces, cherries, avocado w/ chicken.

Protein Scramble: egg whites, chicken, asparagus, broccoli, herbs w/ potato pancakes.

Baby boys! That's me 12 years ago. Sheesh I need a new picture.

Last shbang of LA was a trip to the Griffith Observatory. Paparzzi Chachee.

Flashing lights.

The cuzzos.

Frees, Liza, and TK. And maybe Chachee is playing bodyguard in the back.

Looking through one of these telescopes at the moon has been one of the coolest things I've ever seen w/ my own eyes.

I'll be back. And next time I'll remember to bring my tripod.

The bright lights of Los Angeles.

Chachee soaking it in. Emoooo!

Freezer face.

One of the best perks is that it's free!

Sharing a moment? Hahaha.

That's what Henny and high altitudes will do to yah.

Tahahaahahah!

101 4 life.

M for...MAAAAA!


So much going on in this picture.

Even the inside is free!

So much stuff to see and learn.

Even Frees' mind is blown.

Periodic table of elements.






Models? Nice! Hahaha.

This is my "ladies love a male model" picture. Thanks everyone again! 143!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: