Monday, January 31, 2011

Alvinisms 1191

"Some things have to be believed to be seen."

-Ralph Hodgson

Did you know: The jade is the official state gemstone of Alaska.

Thought of the day: I need February to be over ASAP! But while it's here I might as well enjoy wherever the wind takes me. I'm just really excited for March for the following reasons:

1) March means Alaska
2) I get my tax return
3) My new passport
4) A few debts will be paid off
5) Did I say Alaska yet?

Food for thought:

Freshly baked pepperoni and ham stromboli oozing w/ mozzarella and provolone cheese.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I watched the conference championships w/ Heather, Ollie, Chris and some coworkers. Ollie's cooking!

I could always go for a beer.

And some fresh off the grill carne!

Fill er up!

Good times, bad games, new place to chill after surfing Del! Thanks Heather!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: