Sunday, December 26, 2010

Alvinisms 1179

"What we play is life."

-Louis Armstrong (1900 - 1971)

Did you know: “National S’mores Day” is on August 10th each year.

Thought of the day: Ahh New Year's day. A national holiday that is always in the shadow of Christmas. I almost feel bad for it. I wanna pat it on the back and say to it the same the same thing I say about the Chargers every year....."Maybe next year."

Food for thought:

Over easy egg sandwich w/ smoked gouda, provolone, salami, roasted red peppers, and rosemary, on crusty bread. Holy moly this could be my lunch everyday for a week!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Lai wanted to go bowling for her bday. I say we go drinking.

No pictures for Lai and Joey?

There they are. Joey, Lai, Marc, and Lawrence.

Boys vs Girls. Where's our shots?

Anne and I. Let's make dinner at Lai's house sooner than later mama!

Red velvet, my favorite. Especially w/ my birth buddy.

Lai signing her life away.

Bahahaha. Here we go!

Face-ful of bull.

Hang on Best!

My turn.

Can I be bouncer?

With a princess tiara too!

Gifts galore and a giant penguin?

Can't wait for the movie to come out.

Always gotta have karaage.

People say 4 eggs is a lot but when you cook eggs for b'fast how many do you cook? Me, I cook 3 or 4. This is only 2 so it's not even what I regularly eat!

Another dinner at Tajima in the books. Love you Best.

Birth buddies 4 life.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: