Saturday, October 23, 2010

Alvinisms 1150

"It's true, some wines improve with age. But only if the grapes were good in the first place."

-Abigail Van Buren (1918 - )

Did you know: The Wild Animal Park has been renamed San Diego's Safari Park.

Thought of the day: I don't know what to do w/ myself when the Chargers don't win.

Food for thought:

I've got a cooking challenge this week, Mediterranean food. I'm no cook but I try to make good food!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


$10 trip to the Wild Animal Park w/ TGPM.

Free everything! Lunch buffet, drinks, caravan trip, tram trip, parking, etc. Sugoi!

Hella long eyelashes.

Dumbo ears.

Herd.

Lexie
Bryan.

Veronica w/ my cammie.

We're all kids inside.

Yah got me.

Done and...

done.

I fit in the kids costumes. They're so fun!

Which is a greater challenge Man Vs Food or Alvin Vs Gorilla?

What you looking at Willis?

Meerkats are always on alert.

The sky is falling!

1, 2, 3 eshleeeep lion. Ehhhhhhssllllleeeeeepppp....

Good boy.

It was so hot that day. Why not frolic in the kiddie pool.

I swear it wasn't just me. Veronica just took photos of me.

Hahahaha. I think its funny when people squat in the front of pictures.

The caravan takes you up close and personal w/ the animals.

Christine, Cheryl, Bryan and myself.

Jeanine, Lexie, Veronica, and Louisa.

YOU MUFASA KILLER!

I'd hate to have clean my kids this way.

Giraffe butts.

Those are radical horns.

I've never actually seen an ostrich. They're pretty cool but when they get close they're hella scary.

Life's easy at the Park.

Even when they're all grown up they look so young.

Hey! That big rock just moved!?! Oh wait, NM.

Off road Segways. Hahaha.

Everyone pose the way Tyra said!

Cheetahs are probably one of my favorite animals. I wish they were running after something though.

Ah sweet foot massage heaven.

Ahhh!!! Throat freeze from the slushie. Must try to use the sun to warm it up.

Lorakeet time!

This part of the Park is probably one of the raddest.

What if?

It looks like a giant testicle.

Loud azz birds.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glitter glue can also provide a nice touch. [url=http://www.fillerobe.com]canada goose[/url] This increment does not seem to end in the close long run. [url=http://www.d2now.com]canada goose expedition[/url] Kynudhzdb
[url=http://www.jacketstorontoonsale.com]warm goose jackets for women[/url] Aixlkpdhw [url=http://www.louboutinstoreuk.co.uk]christian louboutin shoe sale[/url] kgsyseanw [url=http://www.cheapcanadagooseparkas.ca]canada goose toronto[/url]