Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Alvinisms 1135

"Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses."

-Confucius

Did you know: Most gemstones contain several elements. The exception? The diamond. It's all carbon.

Thought of the day: Happy birthday to two Wildboyz whom I've known for over 17 years now. Yeah that means you Chris and Freddy I love you guys. Too many good memories to name from tetherball on the mean courts of Adobe Bluffs, to the Mr. Vandzandt and his creepy straw during showers at Black Mountain, to football practices at Mt. Carmel, to hassling kids at Willys Workshop to now; where we'll still be growing up and growing together cuz WILDBOYZ ARE FOR LIFE!

And happy belated birthday to Gelly whom is considering me as a roommate but I'm pretty sure she'll make me cook her food all time. I'll gladly oblige if you keep bringing home the bacon! Owwww!

Food for thought:

Pork tenderloin quesadillas with bacon and gorgonzola guacomole. Holy moly this looks and sounds good!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


It's true. They do grow up fast. Sammy's 5 now. Geeeeezzzzz.....

I turn my back on the present and all I hear is ripping.

I think my mom likes princesses more than Sammy sometimes.

Dang, I remember the days when we just played w/ whatever ball. Now they got they're own.

Chips and salsa from El Indio are tops.

What was I doing 5 years ago? Ah yes, I was driving down from Fullerton to greet her in the hospital.

I love my family.

I bring my nieces stuff from all over the world and they're more stoked on the free brain coral remains than anything I've bought.

My little genius!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

gelatinous gelly said...

WHERE IS THE LIKE BUTTON ON THIS POST?!?!?!