Sunday, September 26, 2010

Alvinisms 1133

"There is no security on this earth, there is only opportunity."

-General Douglas MacArthur (1880 - 1964)

Did you know: The ears of a cricket are located on the front legs, just below the knee.

Thought of the day: Wow, it's been a while since I've posted about regular life. Maybe it's because I kinda wish I was still back there swimming, eating, and enjoying Cancun. So I'll just keep this one short to get back in the swing of things. Sorry the pictures are old.

Food for thought:

Good old fashioned pancakes (these are banana) w/ syrup and butter. Can't go wrong w/ that.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


So I finally checked out 4s Ranch's farmers market on Thursday. it's small but decent. I talked to the lady and she said they're getting a few cheese vendors soon. SUGOI!

One thing I love about markets...free samples.

Good bye $25 on hummus, chips, artichokes, and dip at this place.

Don't put samples in front of me.

Football w/ Gelly! Funny thing is we first met at the Colts Vs Chargers playoff game.

Baby girl needs some Gold Bond cuz all she did was scratch.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: