Monday, July 12, 2010

Alvinisms 1099

"...happiness gives us the energy which is the basis of health."

-Henri-Frédéric Amiel

Did you know: Armadillos can walk underwater.

Thought of the day: Dangit, random purchases, a trip to Vegas out of nowhere, and the fact I haven't saved for Cancun has left me in the hole. 2 months of budgeting and sacrificing will all be worth it when the end of July and end of August come around. Whooooo doggy! Here we go! 12.5? Taquito? What kinds of memories will come this time?

Food for thought:

Pastrami and gouda croissant sandwich w/ sweet-hot mustard.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I only bought 1 souvenir for myself. Yes, I collect socks.

Missed my flight so I'm on of the first ones at the airport. Little did I know I'd be the last and the first again.

All I need to keep busy for.....23 hours?

Well, I couldn't get on the standby flight so here I am at another spot killing time. I'd move every 2 hours or so, so that I wouldn't lose my mind.

Just in case right?

Movies, cell phone, games, reading, and chatting is how I got through. Thank you everyone.

23 hours in the Rapid City Airport from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.

Ahh, how crazy thoughts run through your head while you're alone in a random airport.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: