Sunday, July 11, 2010

Alvinisms 1097

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."

-Anais Nin (1903 - 1977)

Did you know: Porcupines float in water.

Thought of the day: Lately a lot of my old Team Millennia dance mates have been putting up old videos of performances, random times, parties, etc etc etc and I realized that I lived a whole different life in college. Looking at where I'm at now it's hard to believe the life we lived up there. Definitely good times and great people. It's not the end of anything though, we all remain friends forever and more memories are going to be made. Cheers! TAQUITO!

Food for thought:

Eggs benedict w/ truffle hollandaise, Canadian bacon & sauteed spinach on an English muffin.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


After spending a beautiful morning at Mt. Rushmore I was supposed to go to the Sitting Bull caves but instead I went here.

Why do I feel like I was going to Jurassic Park?

Is it the font? Who knows?

Something about being underground and seeing what Mother Nature created over thousands of years is awesome.

I spy a pig.

I spy a horse.

Inside the "Big Cave"

Dripstone.

Flowstone.

This was a pretty cool trick w/ one of the stalagmites.

Sorry, shooting in low light w/ a bunch of tours and people coming doesn't make for the best photos.

So what was a beautiful morning (as you can see in my Mt. Rushmore photos) turned into a rainy day!

Lucky Me in South Dakota from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.


Probably the best baked beans I've ever eaten. The pulled pork sandwich was just okay.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: