Sunday, June 27, 2010

Alvinisms 1085

"If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying?"

-Shantideva

Did you know: The only letter not appearing on the Periodic Table is the letter “J”.

Thought of the day: I haven't written much partly due to the fact that I'm not doing much at the moment. Just sitting here, biding my time as South Dakota and Cancun slowly come around. Ooo, now that I think of it it in less than a week. Rad.

Aaaaand........dangit! I just got some of the worst news possible for the Mt. Rushmore trip. The fireworks on the mountain have been cancelled this year. WTF? So bummed. That doesn't mean it won't be rad to be out there and see it but I could have picked any weekend to go then and not have had to wait just to see the fireworks. Well, here's to making the best out of any situation right?

Food for thought:

Grand Marnier chocolate souffle w/ whipped cream and chocolate sauce.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: