Friday, June 11, 2010

Alvinisms 1077

"What you don't see with your eyes, don't invent with your mouth."

-Jewish Proverb

Did you know: In the U.S. pork bellies are used, Canadian bacon is made from the rib eye of boneless pork loin, and most European countries use the ham (thigh) or shoulder to make bacon.

Thought of the day: What started of as a sore throat quickly evolved into a face melting, nose dripping, head pounding shmorgishborg of pain and suffering. The good news? It's the weekend and I have it all to rest up. The bad news? It's the weekend and I'm using it to rest up. Dang.

Food for thought:

My first time cooking scallops and guess what Imma do w/ em? Yup, bacon wrap.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Me at my happiest beer moment, they finally serve KilKenny in America.

Cancun in 3 months!

I love fake candid shots!

Nicole is an awesome baker.

I love TGPM coworkers.

Even the Kilkenny girls were there to promote it and they wanted me to take a picture of them not the other way around. It's a sign Kilkenny wanted me.





www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: