Monday, May 17, 2010

Alvinisms 1066

"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world."

-George Santayana (1863 - 1952)

Did you know: Artichokes are one of the oldest foods known to man. Zeus was said to have turned a scorned lover into an artichoke.

Thought of the day: If you're alive have you lived? If you've done it, did you do it well? If you've got it did you give? If you can, did you go for it? I'm starting to measure my life up to this standard.

Food for thought:

This year I will not miss the deep fried turkey at the Chargers tailgate!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Ah it's been a while since I've eaten at Tajima and took a photo in front of Adult Emporium. I seriously have 50+ photos here. Imagine how many times I've just eaten at Tajima

The best ceviche in San Diego...and everywhere else I've eaten!

It's close to summer, clean and cold seafood is the best way to snack.

Oh shnaps, the fish or shrimp tacos are totally tops.

Gustavo was my captain in high school for football. I followed his tough work ethic and became one too despite being the smallest player on team. He's still doing good things for God and his community, and yes. I'm still following his footsteps. Good to see you man.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: