Sunday, April 25, 2010

Alvinisms 1054

"Deeds, not stones, are the true monuments of the great."

-John L. Motley (1814 - 1877)

Did you know: Every year, 1.5 million tons of crabs are eaten over the world by humans.

Thought of the day: I've been ranting and raving about The Boiling Crab in San Jose when Josephine and I went there on the road trip. So lately I've have been craving Crab Hut here in San Diego while waiting for my next chance to have The Boiling Crab again.

I finally just got out the chair and headed south to meet Kimtan to grub and catch up. And boy was I not disappointed. Yeah I ate a $5 footlong a few hours before and I really wasn't hungry. But that doesn't stop the fening and yearning for some seafood in a bag.

To top it off, on www.thehundreds.com they did a whole post on The Boiling Crab. Proof that it's wonderful.

I felt like I was cheating on Tajima since I was so close to it, but it's a whole different hunger that each quenches. Wow, this post is all about food and I've written more in here than my recent posts. Shows you where my focus lies. Have a great Monday.

Food for thought:

Cookies ‘n’ Cream Fudge.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Thanks Dilip for scouting the perfect bike for me and dialing it in to my specs.

Stella is a fat cat.

But she somehow managed to jump in the box.

Allan stops by to see the progress.

Beefy. Just the way I like it. Made to crash downhill and get up to see another day.

I wonder if one day I'll hit the boulder jump at Meadowbrook.

Next day I took it for a little joy ride around local trails.

Next up, back to Daley, Cleveland National Forest (in Temecula), and one day Noble Canyon.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: