Saturday, March 27, 2010

Alvinisms 1038

"This was the funnest and best performance I've ever done." says student to me.

"Why?" I ask.

"Every year I just follow someone or do what's told and dance or act. This year I feel like I got to follow myself. You gave us chances to be ourselves and that's the best part." she replies.

Big smiles. (I have an even bigger smile inside)

Did you know: I've been at The Growing Place for over 3 years now.

Thought of the day: It's things like this that make everyday special for me at my work. If you can call it work, it's more like my joy. Yeah, like the rest of you I dread waking up early but when you are showered w/ hugs right when you walk into the door of your work it makes everything about mornings go away.

Food for thought:

Kafta Sandwich on Sourdough Bread with Black Bean Chili Sauce, Lettuce, Yogurt Dressing, Lemon, and Green onions

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This is how I felt inside after my quote of the day conversation.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: