Monday, March 29, 2010

Alvinisms 1039

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

-Benjamin Franklin

Did you know: The Simpsons first appeared in April 19, 1987

Thought of the day: Okay so I think we're close to finalizing our road trip crew and agenda. What's exciting is that I'll be leaving friends along the way and then meeting up w/ new ones. From Santa Monica, Santa Barbara, Pismo, Hearst, Big Sur, Monterey, San Jose and San Francisco, this is gonna be a wild one. Better open up that new credit card! JK.

Food for thought:

Cheese Kafta Burger with Grape Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic, Olive Oil, Thai Basil, Grape Tomatoes and Spicy Light Yogurt Dressing.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


My moms bought my nieces some matching curtains...I mean pajamas! Sammy why are you mad?

Juli, Cheryl and I watch Cirque Du Soleil: Kooza. It was the most fantastic show I've ever watched!

Thanks for finding the deals Cheryl!

Had to come up on the DVD and some gifts for the nieces.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: