Saturday, February 27, 2010

Alvinisms 1022

"Storms make oaks take deeper root."

-George Herbert (1593 - 1633)

Did you know: The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.

Thought of the day: Wonderful! I found another awesome quote!

It's nice to finally have camera that accommodates my everyday lifestyle. Check some of the new features that I may or may not use.

Food for thought:

Cucumber With Smoked Salmon, Curry-FraƮche, Capers and Dill. Simple and damn delicious looking!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


The fisheye is cool but I really won't use it unless for gag pictures.

The tilt shift mode aka "miniature" mode seems to work decent and maybe one day I'll come up w/ a little video like the one below done w/ time lapse and this effect. It's pretty rad.

A real tilt shift lens costs thousands of dollars. Not in my budget so this will have to do.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: