Did you know: Darren Sproles has a stutter.
Thought of the day: This has got to be the slowest week ever. Having tickets to the Chargers/Jets game is just a plethora of anticipation and waiting.
Food for thought:
Josephine's fellow student Sherry made this Vietnamese Coffee Cake dessert.
-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
This is just 1/3 of the books I had to finish to get my credentials in a short amount of time. But learning never stops.
It was nice to see a video of your friends on the big screen doing amazing things. Willys Workshop 4 life.
Oh yeah, do you remember the fires? Here's a recap of what went down during the time.
1) My mom didn't want to leave until we were forced to.
2) Damage done.
3) Quality gangsta time w/ my niece
4) Ish was thick.
5) Sammy clowning around.
6) Pow wow at TK's house
7) This tree is on top of a car.
Deep sea fishing w/ Jo was the spark of my reinterest in fishing again. Just getting there was an adventure. Thanks for coming Jojobean!
Carry over pictures from Japan living.
1) Scariest escalator in the Floating Gardens
2) Japanese Santa
3) Nara leaves
4) My favorite bartenders of all time; Ayumi and Yuki
5) Foreigners unite!
6) Futsal w/ new friends
7) Monkeys in a regular public park!?!
8) Giallo was one of my favorite places to chill in Osaka
9) Preez and I at Himeji Castle on her visit
10) Welcome back birthday party
This was Jenny and I in college, she's been a dope friend since we were like 14 years old. Wow, time's flied.
My 1st time to Mammoth to celebrate Kimtan and I's bday
1) 2nd day snow crew
2) Drunken fun
4) Allan slept in the closet
5) Priceless picture
6) Thank you guys for making it an amazing time
7) See you later not good bye
One one of our many trips to Tijuana we found the perfect luchador mask for Kimtan. WHY DIDN'T WE BUY IT!?! This one actual looks really quality.