Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Alvinisms 990

"I just wanna hold ya, I don't wanna hold ya down."

-Graham Nash's "Simple Man"

Did you know: I never missed a day of school from preschool all the way through high school.

Thought of the day: When I first heard the song "Simple Man" in the movie Reign Over Me I immediately though it was one of the most awesome songs I've heard in a long time. Not that I was feeling emo or was bummed about anything, it's just such a simple song and still so radical. That's all I can say about it. Hear it below and let me know what you think. Thanks.



Food for thought:

Deviled eggs are always great but garnished w/ paprika and chives. SMASH!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I spy Willys Workshop team manager Mike Stacks and Mikey.

There was such a great turn out that I didn't wanna walk around and take pictures of everyone. Especially if they're trying to eat.

Junior is gonna be the biggest pimp when he's big.

Some of the RB family, Law, Anne, Justin, and Nesto.

I like this picture of my and my Best. Maybe it's the sparkly lights in the back.

BIRTH BUDDIES 4 LIFE!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: