Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Alvinisms 989

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."

-Bob Dylan (1941 - )

Did you know: The original pyramids were mastabas placed on top of each other.

Thought of the day: I just found out some unwelcome news. It turns out that my mom, pops, and I aren't gonna join the rest of the family in Anaheim because they have work. I could go on my own w/ my bro and his fam but I ain't gonna leave my parents. So we'll all be celebrating Xmas and opening gifts on Dec. 31st. Booo that.

On the other hand, I'll spend Xmas for what it's supposed to be for; the birth of Christ and not just presents and food. So see you at church!

Food for thought:

goat cheese truffle, pistachio, basil

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I'm preparing something.

Ya'll wanna take a picture w/ dirty hands boy?

Yes that's bacon on my face. It's my Silence of the Lambs impression.

Whoops ruined this picture didn't I.

There you go.

We're supposedly doing a Snuggie pub crawl. Getting ready for the hecklers.

It only cost me $5!

Yes Jami you are Team Alvin.

Darcy and Drew w/ his undersized ugly sweater.

Fets you look like a baby Casper! Cute and scary at the same time!

Everyone can FOB squat.

I've had too much to drink by this point.

Worst choice: finishing people's "wounded soldiers". Ughhh. Never doing that again.

Bless!

Brian, Brett, and Jami all trying to fit on a couch.

Allan's favorite show is Reno 9/11.

And I love you too mama.



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: