Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Alvinisms 983

"'When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say "I used everything You gave me'"

-Erma Bombeck

Did you know: I got the quote from Stankers. Thanks Stank!

Thought of the day: Everyday this week is so damn busy, that means to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 time. Dang! Right when I was actually getting familiar w/ the maps.

Food for thought:

Josephine does chorizo right: chorizo filo strusel and chorizo sausage.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


My pops signed me up to shoot w/ sheriffs.

My first .45 anything. It packed a little more than I bargained for. It's cool cuz they have an armory you get to choose any gun to shoot.

2 ways to help build Mira Mesa a skatepark. Here's one.

And here's the tasty other.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: