Sunday, December 06, 2009

Alvinisms 982

"He that would be a leader must be a bridge."

-Welsh Proverb

Did you know: Tajima lost to Jimmy Wong's Asian Bistro for the San Diego Golden Local Award.

Thought of the day: This weekend I left San Diego for the OC and LA. It was a nice change of pace since I don't drive that far anymore because I'm afraid my truck will break down on the way.

James and Chach picked me up from the train station and we partied w/ TM at the studio since we're closing it down and reopening elsewhere. That's a whole nother post since I'm sad to see it go. Thank you TM, Orange County, Los Angeles and new friends for a topsy turvy weekend.

But have an awesome Monday! It's birthday week!

Food for thought: Pizza Port below.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Pesto, artichokes, and everything delicious.

Pitchers of Sculpin make your head spin.

John and Isabella love some beer buddies.

Thanks for the unibrow Beks.

Awkward.

Angela and Ildi, they love me for being creepy.

Hitler Ariel doll.

They even gave her a tramp stamp!

Why are you looking at me like that?

Juli and Cheryl are the sweetest.

What are you guys cheering for?

This Bella is a lot cooler than the one in Twilight.

She can make funny faces.

So can Allan.

So can I. Thanks Beks for letting us borrow Bella for a photoshoot.

This looks like a future Windows wallpaper.

Allan's eyes say, "buzzed."

I spy a thong.

Congratulations newlyweds. Juli & Ren Nerida.

Please help keep kids active and out of trouble by giving them a safer outlet.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: