Friday, November 27, 2009

Alvinisms 977

"He who waits for a chance may wait for a long time."

-Nigerian Proverb

Did you know: I owe a lot of my eating habits to my ex's.

Thought of the day: According to my "did you know" it's a good thing because if it were up to me I'd just eat Pizza Rolls and Mama Celeste $1 pizzas everyday. But thanks to the awesome women in my life I now enjoy vegetables, cooking, and other things I've never really eaten much.

BTW, Rashida Jones is on Jimmy Fallon right now. She's my number 1.

Food for thought:

Josephine made this grilled pork loin and pear compote.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Kimtan, Ollie, Rhoda and I have watched 4 away games at Hooters now and we've won each time. Can you say tradition/trend!

I was so hungry I had to order the chili cheese dogs and baked beans. Delicious.

Parmesan garlic, Daytona, and hot wings galore.

Wanna see why Ollie has a big smile on his face?

He got a picture and free performance from his favorite Hooter girl, Ashley (2nd from the right). Mine is named Katherine (not pictured).

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: