Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Alvinisms 976

"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."

-Cato the Elder (234 BC - 149 BC)

Did you know: The lion is the big cat that lives in social groups.

Thought of the day: I'm a nerd. I read and watch anime, read funny books, play video games till I sleep, and more; therefore, I have to share these w/ the regular public. BTW,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Food for thought:

Josephine made this chocolate chiffon cake with chocolate ganache and swiss buttercream icing.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I don't remember Sailor Moon having a beard and mustache.

The saddest costume attempt ever.

Team Rocket can't blast off if they look like this.

Sakura has hairy knees?

When was Rock Lee black? And when did he pee in his pants.

Kakashi ate his whole team.

It's not even funny anymore. Ya'll don't look nothing like them.

Evangelion costumes look legit at least.

This is Mega MEGA Man.

Creepiest Robin ever. Check out downstairs. WTF?

It's Supabrotha!

Chip chip chippin away.

I'm working Friday afternoon so come visit and save!

My deck is from Slave.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: