Monday, November 16, 2009

Alvinisms 972

"He that seeks trouble never misses."

-French Proverb

Did you know: Ships and aircraft in trouble use 'mayday' as their call for help because it comes from the French word m'aidez -meaning 'help me' -- and is pronounced 'mayday'.

Thought of the day: Sorry, no time for a full post. Here's a bit from the Chargers Vs Eagles game this Sunday. Have a great Sportscenter week! I know I am!

Food for thought:

Josephine's sous vide salmon, orange gastrique, glazed carrots. I don't even know what have the words mean Jojo!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Shotgun from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.


Here's Drew and I doing what we do best. Shotgun beers.

Bacon wrapped hot dog w/ all the fixins of a burrito. Heart attack on a bun.

Different seats for the day. Thanks Kimtan and Ollie.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: