Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Alvinisms 960

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

-J. K. Rowling

Did you know: Brazil got its name from the nut, not the other way around.

Thought of the day: So I'm debating over what camera to buy. Part of me want s to stick w/ what I've used cuz its cheaper now and awesome. But the other part of me says buy a waterproof one so I can shoot some surf shots for fun. How awesome would that be!?! So below are my two choices; please let me know if you have any input because all the reviews are one extreme or the other. Thanks.

Food for thought:

Tocino is the best. Even when you're eating the fat and you know well...its fat. You enjoy it.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I've played w/ both and I honestly don't like the menus or settings but I really want something to shoot us bodyboarding with.


Someone give me some input please!

The easiest way to see sleezy ass girls all night.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: