Sunday, October 18, 2009

Alvinisms 954

"Laughter is an instant vacation."

-Milton Berle (1908 - 2002)

Did you know: A fire once destroyed the Old Globe Theater in San Diego but it was rebuilt in 1978.

Thought of the day: So I've lost another Canon SD780 IS and I"m bummed because that's 2 lost cameras this year and one broken. I recall seeing it in my truck Sunday and that's why I didn't worry all week about losing it, but when I completely cleaned out my truck and room only to find it missing I was dumbfounded. Sadly more pictures not yet uploaded and memories lost.

Sorry Preez, there goes pictures from your birthday. Sorry Ang, there goes our prom pictures. Sorry Frees, there's goes our taco cart night.

But I still feel like I just misplaced it so for now I'll be shooting w/ my SLR everywhere until maybe like my birthday. If it never shows up I'll buy myself a new toy, maybe the underwater one so I can shoot us surfing. That gives me 2 months to save and research. Ho hum diddly dum once again. Woe goes me.

Food for thought: Football equals pizza or wings.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


The Balboa Park fountain always reminds me of Married w/ Children.

This picture reminds me of the movie August Rush.

Soooo many choices. And their all delicious.

Below: Jalapeno, pepperoni, ricotta cheese, pineapple. Top: pepperoni, ricotta, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes.

Football also equals beer.

Feta always knows when the camera is on her. Hahahaha! Nice face!

Look natural.

Friends then coworkers.

Fets!?! Where are you looking?

Yvette's son took like 10 pictures of a slow walk to get the camera. Well done.

BTW, Allan and I biked there. It was fun.

Why does this trail look familiar?

It's where my big brother Alan got married!

I hope "The Ring" girl isn't in there.

Everyone's favorite Balboa Park picture.

Repetition of forms.

All we need is frog sitting on top.

Fixie tricks.

Nice face too. Afterward a ride around the park we played soccer in the parking lot for like a good hour.

I sure hope my point-n-shoot shows up soon.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: