Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Alvinisms 953

"The one thing i know family does. It is believe against all odds in the best in each other."

-Ghost of Girlfriends Past

Did you know: The oldest surviving yo-yos have been tracked to 550 b.c. www.yo-yo.com

Thought of the day: One of the weirdest things that I've encountered at Willys Workshop other than drunks, punks and posers are "cool" old guys. I'm not talking about your run of the mill "back in my day" skater dad. But those who bring in a girl (usually much younger than him) and he goes on and on about skateboarding and what's what in order to impress her.

Food for thought:

Roasted halibut, merguez sausage, mussels, fennel, red onion, tarragon.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Yeah, so I've lost or misplaced my camera again. Sorry for the lack of updates. Guess I've gotta bring my SLR everywhere I go now.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: