Saturday, October 10, 2009

Alvinisms 949

"Son, always tell the truth. Then you'll never have to remember what you said the last time."

-Sam Rayburn (1882 - 1961)

Did you know: The average wage in 1909 was 22 cents per hour.

Thought of the day: It's the day after the beach and even though I only paddled out for about an hour I feel sooooo sore. I haven't had any sort of exercise in like 4 weeks and my body is reminding me how much it's been missing out. Though the waves were small and crumbly it was still nice to be back out in the water again. Wet suit time!

Food for thought:

If you haven't been or eaten in Mitsewa I highly recommend it.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz



Yippee, I get to spend a day w/ the nieces.

Gotta love that red, white, and blue.

Sammy looks kawawa.

You can't tell but this plane is pretty much doing a free fall nose dive.

Who else loves JETS!

The grandstand was packed for the Blue Angels.

I spy them ready.

There's millions and millions of our tax dollars.

I completely admire being a fighter jet pilot.

That's just nuts.

So close AND upside down.

Knowing how fast they're going and how close they get blows my mind.

And so precise.

Makes you feel like a kid again.

Split.

This could have been a major disaster.

Sammy said it was a "sky flower."

OG.

Charger plane?

Shiny.

Remember when pants would go fit OVER your shoes. Is this still in!?!

It's like AIR WOLF!

I wanna fly in a jet or fighter copter one day.

What kid doesn't like guns?



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: