Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Alvinisms 940

"You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth."

-Evan Esar (1899 - 1995)

Did you know: I've never seen a real human skull until 2 days ago. And I saw thousands of them.

Thought of the day: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREDDY AND CHRIS! I LOVE YOU GUYS! Black Mountain Middle School Raiders, Mt. Carmel Sundevils, Willys Workshop, Wildboyz 4 life. I'll do my best to see you tonight.

Food for thought:

Layered salad with harissa chickpeas, artichoke hearts and early girl tomatoes

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Off we go but first flight is from Carlsbad.

Finally on my way out of the country.

Hellllaaaa empty makes for laying out across 3 seats for sleep.

Flying is fun.

Central America in the hizzy.

I swear it was just jungle right out of the airport.

Window seats are the best.

Sunset over Central America.

I'm sippin CRISTAL IN PERU! Not exactly what you're thinking but it counts right?

Waiting for Richard I just chilled on the net w/ cheap beers.

Hello Lima airport.

While waiting for our flight to Cusco we tried modeling.

That's a big no.

But it was fun!

Tonight, if you're by a computer make sure to watch.

Willys Workshop Mira Mesa. Be there.

Skateboarding and food. Why not go?

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: