Friday, July 17, 2009

Alvinisms 875

"The ancestor of every action is a thought."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 - 1882)

Did you know: There's gonna be a vacant spot at the house.

Thought of the day: Yup, according to my "did you know" there's gonna be a spot opening cuz I'm moving out for a bit so I can save money for Cabo, Europe, and the Philippines. Hopefully squeeze in Hotlanta to visit EJ and Pammers. Diirty dirty!!!

Food for thought:

This is truly a beautiful bento.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Team PQ: Amon and Max

Team Mira Mesa: Joseph and Mitchell

The victors: Team PQ! Try again next time.

Tajima w/ my regulars: Kimtan and Frees.

Dude, I've been getting schooled lately.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: