Thursday, July 16, 2009

Alvinisms 874

"The things you own end up owning you."

-Chuck Palahniuk (1962 - )

Did you know: A completely blind chameleon will still take on the colors of its environment.

Thought of the day: Right now I'm an empty shell. And I like it like that way at the time being. Here's a bunch of randoms so you can fill your life w/ random things like me!

Food for thought:

Skirt Steak a la Bordelaise.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Can you spy the costume?

I found a Halloween costume.

I want one!

It's like the made a movie just for me.Did you know: I'm a Red Sox fan before a Padre fan.

Finally a jacket worth wearing.

Go to Mira Mesa Willys Workshop to practice.

This is the only picture from Curiculum's 2 year anniversary party at Modus. Dammit Francis! Same shirt. Really!?!

Thanks for Keith's Fatch.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: