Sunday, July 12, 2009

Alvinisms 870

"Give me where to stand, and I will move the earth."

-Archimedes (287 BC - 212 BC), 300 B.C.

Did you know: Leonardo Da Vinci could write with one had and draw with the other at the same time.

Thought of the day: I just finished "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and the whole movie I thought he was gonna end up being a giant baby in the end.

Food for thought:

Mork’s Dork From Ork:
A half pound duck and pork patty, cheddar cheese, seven pieces of maple bacon, sauteed onions and zillion island sauce on a kaiser roll.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I finally finished this story of an amazing true story. I recommend it to those who appreciate how different life was in the early 1900s and the strength, endurance, and mental fortitude of humans.

"You have to reach the heart before you reach the mind."

Note to new skaters. Do not put your trucks on backwards.

Meet one of the Shop rats I call "Little Chucky".

I spy Jimmy Cao (Willys Workshop) on the cover.

Two more days.

Our tournaments are always pretty intense.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: