Sunday, July 12, 2009

Alvinisms 869

"I don't want a girl who can dance. I want a girl who's slutty."

-Can't tell. Hahahahahaha!

Did you know: Lobsters have blue blood.

Thought of the day: I'm torn between whether I like the remakes of old movies, TV shows, and/or stories or if they just ruin them. To see shows like Transformers, comic books like Spiderman, stories like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde remade and redone I'm always excited to see what I imagined as a kid come to life. But on the other hand details must be left out that I expect and I'm partially let down. So now I go into these movies w/ uber low expectations and come out mostly stoked. So here's to a new line of movies coming out.

Food for thought:
Marsala Ramen

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This classic is classic for even the classics!!!

The special effects weren't too shabby for back in the day.

Let's hope for a good one.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: