Sunday, July 05, 2009

Alvinisms 863

"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice."

-George Eliot (1819 - 1880)

Did you know: According to Genesis 1:20-22, the chicken came before the egg.

Thought of the day: I am a heffer. One of my days off all I did was sleep, read, watch TV, eat Deli Stop, work the Shop, and then eat Deli Stop again. What can I say, it's my American Tajima.

Food for thought: That's all there is below.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I don't usually post videos but this dude is friggin amazing!


ULTIMATE STEAK SANDWICH ($6.99)
Grilled sirloin steak piled on a grilled garlic French roll with onion rings, Swiss cheese, mayo, tomatoes and our special dressing.

SMOKED TURKEY CLUB ($6.79)
Delicious smoked turkey breast with crisp bacon & cheddar cheese, served on Squaw bread with lettuce, tomato, mayo and our special Vidalia onion sauce.

Thanks for having lunch w/ me Preez. Nice shirt.

MUSHROOM BACON CHEESEBURGER ($4.89)
Grilled mushrooms, bacon and Swiss cheese with lettuce, tomato and mayo.

BLEU CHEESE BACON BURGER ($4.99)
Crumbled bleu cheese, crisp bacon with mayo, tomato and lettuce.

PEPPERONI DELI-MELT ($6.99)
Sliced pepperoni, ham and roast beef with melted provolone cheese with mayo, lettuce and tomato. Served hot ona grilled French roll with our special Italian dressing.

I miss you Freezers. It was good to catch up w/ you. We'll dance together one day, haha!

Support your local skateshop.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: