Sunday, July 05, 2009

Alvinisms 862

"There is no remedy for love but to love more."

-Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)

Did you know: Earth is the only planet NOT named after God.

Thought of the day: The wind is a silly thing. Monday night I was illin eating my spaghetti and ghetto gourmet while watching "Yes Man" when I got a call from Kimtan to go to Tajima. I dunno if it was the movie telling me to say yes or the beers but I went anyway even though I was completely full. Thanks for covering me Hannah. Everyone say, "Yeeeeesssssssssssss!!!"

Food for thought:

Passion cake

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Solo session at Del Mar before the train ride.

I am here.

I love the train.

You can meet some funny people here.

Stick w/ the hamburgers or hot dogs.

Starting the project off w/ a shot! I'm down!

Thanks for inviting me to dance again Jeff.

101 boyz are about to get silly tonight!

Stacy aka Supa Fries and I danced for Team Millennia and Mavyn.

Same w/ Anne Marie aka Chans.

I spread Willys Workshop love everywhere I go.

I should make more shirts.

I forgot what bar we went to right after rehearsal but it had a bunch of ghetto blasters.

I love cheese smiles!

It's gonna be a good night, you can tell already.

Even if we came sweaty, smelly, and straight from rehearsal.

No homo.

Kenny you're old now!

TM's finest works.

Julius is a humping machine.

Keith and Chase. Leo said Chase looks like a Filipino Andy Samberg.

"We used to get soooo wasted." -Little Nicky

Hahahaha.

I love you guys.

OMG, Ro that face is perfect!

I miss college life sometimes.

And dancing w/ my friends.

But I know that they're always there for me. Like the Wildboyz are here for me too.

Leo looks like he's about to drop it like it's hot.

After passing out at James' place again, Leo and I road tripped it home in 4th of July traffic.

Good thing my truck was at the station next to.....PIZZA PORT!!!

I LOVE BEER BUDDIES W/ CHEESE!

Monterey Pizza w/ no onions might just be my favorite pizza of all time.

Check out Preezy Preez's new business card. You can check out her business onwww.simplychicevent.com

Support your local skateshop.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: