Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Alvinisms 849

"The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."

-Frances Willard (1839 - 1898)

Did you know: Americans, on average, eat 18 acres of pizza every day combined.

Thought of the day: I chose to take a personal day off from school because my other head teacher will be gone for a while and that means I won't be taking many if any days off while she's gone. The thing is, I still don't get to be to sleep in cuz I'll be mountain biking w/ James on a new trail he's showing me. Stoked, then maybe Transformers, next work w/ Freddy, and Tajima for din din w/ the Freezers and friends. I can't wait.

Food for thought: Plenty below.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I saw this on Conan O'Brien and had to share it w/ the world.

BJ's in La Jolla is hella small. So while waiting the gave us free pizza, twice.
All this food and I didn't eat any! Cuz Leo and I ate already and were just drinking.

Kel was the first person to introduce me to the Cobb Salad.

This pizza is pretty much the same thing but on...pizza.

Happy birthday roomie! (I didn't get the "wear dark colors" memo.)


Then off for some good ol fashioned fun. In high school we went here every Saturday night for over a year.

Kimtan, Leo, TK, KJ, and I are veterans of this place. I miss the 1 hour games.

We got last the first time but first place the second time! Shoot em up nuckas!

OKAY, IM DOWN!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: