Sunday, June 21, 2009

Alvinisms 847

"I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever."

-Amy Tan

Did you know: The average lifespan of an NHL hockey puck is 7 minutes.

Thought of the day: I was really tired after going to the beach w/ Kimtan on Monday so I didn't have time upload or write a good Alvinism. Until tomorrow you can take a gander at the following randoms. Gomen nasai.

Too many decisions to make. Cabo San Lucas and performing w/ my best friends. I know the obvious choice is Cabo but you might not understand the loyalty and desire I have for dancing and some of my best friends. Other factors fall into place but I won't get into that. So for now I'm at a crossroad of amazing choices. And that's pretty dope cuz no matter which road I end up taking I'll be stoked comepletely.

And for Gelly: she beat me in chess. Mwahahaha!

Food for thought:

Some kids have race car beds. But fatties like me. We like this one just fine.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I got this picture in an email. Owwww!!!

Come to Willys Workshop to pick up the sickest decks to come out in a while.

I wanna buy the whole set!

I'm starting to go to the beach so often that taking pictures will just end up w/ the same photos.

This day Rene, Vince and I went to Scripps to enjoy the summer blackball.

Wax on, wax off.

Rene and I used to play ice hockey and steal a lot in middle school. Hahaha!

From front to back of flavors: Daytonas, Hot, Parmesan Garlic, Spicy Garlic, 911. Welcome back Leo, we're fat boys.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: