Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Alvinisms 836

"Love will enter cloaked in friendship's name."

-Ovid

Did you know: General Custer was the youngest General in US history, he was promoted at the age of 23.

Thought of the day: Friday some of my students leave for a new school and I must say I hate this part of the job. I've always wondered what it was like to be a teacher and to have batches and waves of children come and go. Let me tell you first hand. It's not easy. Good luck to them in the future and I hope they remember the fun times they had w/ me as their teacher. Don't forget you can't castle out of "check".

Food for thought:

This is actually feasible.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz



Justin had this awesome guitar player to keep us entertained while waiting for it to begin.

Here comes the bride.

My soulmate (no homo) has a new soulmate. (Tear)

It was simple, cute, comfortable, cool, and perfect for Meghan and Justin.

Rocco and Justin's sister. The groomsmen had awesome fits!

I love the Coyles!

Paparazzi shots.

Oh no, I've been spotted!

Congratulations you guys. Justin, do you still have that 5 foot sword on the wall or what?

Best ever. Swear. After the wedding it was back to the MM Rec Center to help clean up.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: