Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Alvinisms 835

"She's hot but she has a BF."

"So?! Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean u can't score."

-www.textsfromlastnight.com

Did you know: Eric Koston is on Nike.

Thought of the day: I barely like driving past the 8 freeway. So driving all the way past National City to Eastlake is like a uber drag. But when I get to see my nieces and spend good quality family time (not TV or video games really) I'm stoked and get all warm and gushy. Thanks fams.

Food for thought:

Artsy fartsy lunch.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


"Smooth as it's name?" So...its smooth as a bush? That sounds gross.

At 8 in the morning the Filipino uncles were in full force at the Mira Mesa Rec Center.

Movers or models?

Nice Fatch.

I love looking for writings like these.

Classic.

Of course.

They prolly hated us for kicking them off.

Nice Chris.

My turn.

It started to sprinkle.

Split the bank and turn it to a little hip thingie.

Early birds get first dibs on skating the court.

I spy a zebra eye and Willis.

The floor was a little rough at spots.

Little Julian w/ the kickflip.

Local hero Nolan Lively and his posse.

Local shredder Mitchell being cheered on by Willy.

Nate has the best board given away.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: