Sunday, May 31, 2009

Alvinisms 826

"Beauty often seduces us on the road to truth."

-David Shore

Did you know: A koala bear is not a bear - it is a marsupial.

Thought of the day: Family from the Philippines came a visited us here in the US. I've never grown up w/ any family since it was just my brother, mom, dad, and I in National City, so "family" was never something I was good at. But ever since my trip to the Philippines, I've learned so much about it and am much more open to finding out what's the whole "family" phenomenon.

Food for thought:

For all you gamers out there.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


We crashed at Kimtan's place after HOB and took advantage of San Diego by going to the beach.

Love it or leave it.

No shower. Same clothes from the night before.

I miss our old shirt.

Wildboyz sandwich.

Train tracks remind me of movies like "Stand By Me".

Can't wait for the Endless Summer.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: