Saturday, May 30, 2009

Alvinisms 825

"Nothing’s better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you."

-Aaron Douglas Trimble

Did you know: A silkworm is not a worm - it is a caterpillar.

Thought of the day: I've been lagging because the past week was bananas for me. But enjoy this quickie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOE-KNEE AND ROBYN!!! I love you guys!

Food for thought:

Before carne asada fries were in, it was all about carne asada nachos.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Vince of Theta Delta Beta Fullerton. Darkboyz.

Margie you are one of my favorite people of all time.

Gelly and Albert.

Leo and Als.

My TM girls: Angeline and Chantha.

Suze and Pat.

101 Boyz: Vin and Chach.

TJ and MC.

Steph and I.

Mihan you're uber nice.

Me and the Local Hero, Edwin.

Rhea Boobs.

I miss the Star Bar days.

Fatcho and friends.

Trisha and Donnette.

I love it when Fullerton comes down to visit.

Love Love.

Facemelters...

Wildboyz and Girlz 4 life.

Good night Gelly and Flo.

Birthday Boy and Britney.

Everyone loves a dead body.

Caca.

No Santanas, Alvaros, Super Sergios or Tajima this night.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: