Friday, May 22, 2009

Alvinisms 821

"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives."

-A. Sachs

Did you know: A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.

Thought of the day:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINCE!!!

Food for thought:

This takes "food art" to a different level.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


If you can tell me the name of this movie and who it inspired you get a prize.

If you don't get it by now, don't bother.

Gelly came by the shop and we dressed each other up.

Why do people always give me the tightest bottoms!?!

When I got back to my parents there were a bunch of packages and magazines for me. Yes, I do read.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: