Thursday, May 21, 2009

Alvinisms 820

"When I was 5 years old my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school they asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life."

-www.ffffound.com

Did you know: Crayola is a French word that means "Oily Chalk".

Thought of the day: As much as I loathe the Lakers I gotta give it up. Kobe is the greatest closer in the NBA and a lead is never secure. But not Thursday! Yippeeee!!!

Food for thought:

Road kill never looked so tasty.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Beer, buddies, BBQ nuff said.

Gay chat? NO HOMO!!! Hahaha. It's friggin starting to get hot here in SD.

Manny x Anakin

Manny x Wolverine

Manny x Bond...James Bond

Manny x Legolas

This one is my favorite. Hahahahaha. Manny x Captain Jack Sparrow

Manny x Hulk

Manny x Clark Kent aka Superman


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: