Monday, April 27, 2009

Alvinisms 800

"Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths theater."

-Gail Godwin

Did you know: The fastest I've ran Miramar Lake was 37 mins and seconds. My goal is to get it below 37 and hopefully 36.

Thought of the day: I feel like I've been an excellent teacher later. Toots on my horn cuz when the kids are happy, so am I.

Food for thought:

When I make spaghetti I add hella meat, hella mushrooms, and hella sugar.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz



When you wake up make sure you watch it (or DVR) then head out to...

We'll be there along w/ some of team, friends and family. That means you!

I saw this picture and thought of an old Alvinism.

Hey mah! What's really good!?!

Here's a bunch of weird pillows that I thought were well...weird but cool. DOS, whatchu know about that?

Bashed brains and blood. I might freak myself out in the morning.

Perfect to make your parents and teachers proud.

I wonder if this would be better or worse for waking up.

For all you women who need a man. Or you can just call me.

Being sick couldn't be easier.

Damn you'd need a grip of pillows.

This one is my favorites.

Yes, only the Japanese woulda thought of the this.

All you Scarface fans can rest easy now. Now for my pillow invention.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I call it the Puke pillow. It's a pillow w/ a trash can attached so you can roll over a throw up after a night of wicked drinking.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: