Thursday, April 09, 2009

Alvinisms 782

"You can spend minutes, hours, day, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would’ve happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f**k on..."

-Tupac (but read oh Meghan's blog)

Did you know: I broke my brand new camera, Canon SD 780 IS.

Thought of the day: As much as I wanna say "Eff my life" I can't be too sad. Yeah I've been burdened w/ thousands of dollars worth of spontaneous useless things and I defs don't have the funds to just shell it out w/ no drawbacks; but there's a lot more to be happy about.

Family, friends, health are more than enough to appreciate but I know there's a lot more going for me so buying another camera and losing a little bit more cash isn't anything big in the bigger picture of my life. In the end, I should be giving back more.

Hmmm...that makes me think. We used to feed the homeless at St. Vincent DuPaul every New Year. I think its time to stop being selfish and do a little more for the less fortunate. Happy Easter!!!

Food for thought:

Grilled Apple, Bacon and Cheddar Sandwich with Roasted Red Onion Mayo.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


When you need that tiny boost in your wallet.

This is a new spot next to Buffalo and it's pretty cool!

Take a bag and make you're choices, and they have a lot of choices.

It's clean, quick, and tasty.

Read the paper while waiting.

Here's my order. I got a muffelatta in San Diego. Not the same but still delicious.

The toast is my wallet. My bad.

Damn my food pictures!!! I'm hungry!!!

I love walking out of Buffalo and seeing paintings.

Quick drive down the street to check out the Crystal Pier and what the surf at PB looks like.

I wonder if you can fish out your window!

San Diego is too beautiful.

Welcome to Tourmaline Surf Park.

It's pretty much for surfers only so I was assed out.

It's all good maybe one day I'll buy a longboard.

Taking a crap at the beach is the worst!!! Luckily I didn't have to.

No comments: